GBA House League Basketball · Co-Ed
(10 sessions FOR $99)
The GBA is proud to offer 10 WEEKS FOR $99 to our community.
As a lucky recipient of a JUMPSTART RELIEF GRANT, we are able to offer our Grass roots, House League level players the opportunity to GET BACK INTO THE GAME!
Registration is on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Spots are LIMITED.
Grizzlies Winter House League Details
Introducing a brand new style of programming to maximize athlete engagement and development! Incorporating elements from all aspects of youth basketball development and building towards 5on5 play, athletes will get lots of touches and opportunities to individually shine while guided by certified coaching staff who will stop games to teach and correct.
10 week program consisting of:
- Week 1: Evaluation Week
- Weeks 2-5: Modified Games & 3on3 Play (3 weeks learn & play, last week tournament play)
- Weeks 6-10: Modified Games & 5on5 Play (4 weeks learn & play, last week tournament play)
Location: Heritage Christian School - Jordan
Start Dates: Monday January 3rd and Wednesday January 5th. Program will run 10 total weeks.
**Off dates: TBA and will be emailed out 48 hours prior to session start. All programs will run 10 weeks.**
- Group 1 (6:00-7:10pm) - JR. Prep 1 (Ages 7-9)
- Group 2 (7:20-8:30pm) - NCAA 1 (Ages 10-12)
- Group 3 (8:40-9:50pm) - NBA 1 (Ages 13-15)
- Group 1 (6:00-7:10pm) - JR. Prep 2 (Ages 7-9)
- Group 2 (7:20-8:30pm) - NCAA 2 (Ages 10-12)
Athletes will train and play once per week, on Mondays OR Wednesdays. You will have your choice of session during registration.
Cost: $99+HST for 10 weeks!